1/15/11

So the first week of 2nd semester has passed and I am still processing the fact that these are the last couple months. This program has been my water and bread for so long that I just don't know what to do with myself! So I decided to really CHARGE in, fists blazing in bloody glory, stomach churning into a pit of anticipation.

This is going to be something to behold.

So lets ILLUSTRATE OR DIE!
FIRST UP!

Some process work, or "sneak peeks" if you will. If any of you out there like Stephen King then of course you love "The STAND". My first thesis pitch was to illustrate the demon himself, Randall Flagg. I got the okay, but was advised to tweek it up a bit and add more of a narrative. If you have Rick for a teach then you know he likes to see everything you have, even down to the cartoon dog you drew on your pencil class that day you were bored in Romantic Poetry class. This happened to one of those occasions. So I am now working on TWO pieces. The second being something I sketched out after that "birds falling out of the sky" fiasco that occurred during the holidays.





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see these all finished! They're going to look great ;)

    ReplyDelete