1/24/11













Randall Flagg is finally done. I ended up calling it Man Without a Face, that being one of Flagg's numerous nick-names. You don't get to see his face in the illo so I figured it was a good fit. I also felt the urge to throw it into a fun comic book comp with a quote from the mini-series of "The Stand", which was made in the 90s. Plus some close up shots of various details. This is my first thesis piece for Interpretive class. My thesis has really expanded this semester, however I'm sticking to my horror/fantasy theme, which really needs a better name because it sounds like a strange fetish...



1 comment:

  1. michelle as always i'm your second biggest fan (behind mike of course!) i've really enjoyed seeing your stuff over the last few years blossom to this. It's super inspiring! keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete