8/11/11



Hello Trekkies and Jedi!

I hope everyone is excited for the Fan Expo. I plan on going if I have enough money to get me there. I am especially excited because Lance Henriksen AND Michael Biehn are going to be there. For those of you who don't know, these actors shared the screen in not only James Cameron's "Aliens", but also in the first Terminator movie. SICK! I have loved these guys since I was a kid and it will be an actual dream come true see them,(maybe even chat with them).

I am also going to see if I can snag a couple secounds with the head honcho of the magazine Rue Morgue, "Ghoulish" Gary Pullin, who is not only Art Director, but an amazing Illustrator himself. I'll post a link to his site below. Anyway if anyone has a booth let me know and I will try to swing by the artist alley.

I just recieved my brand spanking new Intuos 4 tablet and decided to sketch up a zombie! Its not a Cintiq, but its better then that old Bamboo tablet I was using LOL.


http://www.ghoulishgary.com/
p.s. his Near Dark poster with Lance Henriksen is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment